Terms & Conditions
Know More About Our Terms
- The incumbents are advised to carry with them their Learner Permit or the Overseas Licence (original copy), the Learner Permit Result (Original Copy) when they come to enroll
- The incumbents have to provide their full address, contact number and email id for keeping records
- The lesson time commences from the moment the student sits inside the vehicle.
- Payments can be made by cheque, liquid cash, bank to a bank transfer, Credit or Debit Card, or via Gift Vouchers drawn on Kumar Driving School. Payments should be made before the start of the driving lesson or test.
- Students must keep the amount handy. If the student has to fetch the amount from ATM or any other source, that idle time will be deducted from the driving time.
- As instructor can wait for one additional hour after arrival. If any delay beyond that happens then the student has to pay the instructor on an hourly basis for the waiting
Bookings and Cancellation
- The lessons have to be booked in advance through our booking office, over online or through the Instructor respectively.
- The Driving School / Instructor reserve the right to rescheduling or canceling the driving lessons for any reason. The student in this will be informed about the cancellation at least 30 minutes before the commencement time.